Flappy Killer Flappy Killer

Though I don't hate flappy bird (I also don't like it), I never see a problem with a good parody. Plus it's a great game!

Fluffy Cat Fluffy Cat

At least it's not just a ripoff. You tried to improve it, change it. Use the original and make something out of it yourself. I like that. Props to you

Flappy Valentine Flappy Valentine

It's a good take on flappy bird. It's still a ripoff, but a good one with an original take on it. It's like a remix. It's not just copying, it's using something else to make something good.

Cyberdevil responds:

I'd call this a spin-off, not a 'blatant copy or imitation' (as ripoff's defined) but as you say a new take on the original idea. Nothing's copied apart from half the title. ;) Glad you liked it though!

Crappy Bird Crappy Bird

Admitting it's a crappy ripoff doesn't give you the right to upload a crappy ripoff. Zero points to this

Flappy Olaf Flappy Olaf

I think it's one of the better flappy bird clones on forms of just general appeal. (especially graphics) But it's still a flappy bird clone. I can live with the whole flappyjam thing. As a matter of fact, I think it's a good initiative. But please keep games for the flappyjam on the flappyjam. Not on newgrounds.

Blop trap Blop trap

I quite like it. Funny grahpics and irritating, but addictive gameplay. Good for a first game.

Flappy The City Flyer Flappy The City Flyer

It's an ok clone of flappy bird... But there's the problem. It's a clone of flappy bird. Can't show my support for that. It also has an incredible lag.

FlapBound FlapBound

I like it! It's not just a flappy bird clone. It's better! It's creative too!

Fly Bird Fly Bird

I can understand that you want to make a clone of a known game to test your skills, and don't even mind that you share it on the interwebz. Just not on this site. This isn't a site where you post stuff like that. Even if you're game would glitch like shit, if you'd have come up with it yourself I would have looked at it positively. That's what I think this site is for. But not when it's just a clone of another game.

Quest Maker Quest Maker

Really nice, but it was a bit confusing the first time, and the skill point system doesn't seem to work properly